The Continuing Christian Education (CCE) program at St. Rose Parish has a five-fold mission:
- To enable EVERY member of the St. Rose Parish Family to grow in the understanding of their Catholic faith, thus growing in their relationship with
- To assist the St. Rose Parish Family in living out the tenets of their faith.
- To form our children and their parents, as well as the entire St. Rose Family to be properly prepared to receive the graces that flow from the
frequent reception of the Sacraments.
- To participate in the St. Rose Parish Mission of “making room for all at the table of the Lord through loving service.”
- To assist parents in fulfilling their baptismal commitment to nurture their children in the way of our faith.
Children in CCE classes experience a deeper awareness of the presence of Jesus in their everyday lives through prayer, Bible study and interactive
learning. The CCE educational year begins in September, with registration held after all weekend Masses during the month of August. If you
would like to know more about our CCE Program or register for classes, please view our Fall CCE Calendar.
Class Schedule:Classes for Prek-5th grade are generally held during the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd weeks of each month. No classes are held on the 4th or
PreK-1st grade: Sundays, 9:45 – 11am
Grados PreKinder-5th Clases del Catecismo en Espanol se reunen el Domingo, 10:30-11:50am
2nd – 5th grade: Mondays, 6:30-8:00pm
Please contact our Coordinator of Religious Education at 713-692-9123.
For middle and high school formation, please see our youth ministry information. For more details
or to get involved, please contact Dorothy Pepper at 713-692-9123.